We are looking forward to Special Needs VBS again this summer! It will be held June 19th-22nd 9:00 am to 11:30 am (Monday – Thursday) Please be in prayer for the volunteers and participants. If you are looking for a spot to fit into this activity and are afraid there is not a place for you, you are wrong!! We would love to have your support in any way you feel led to help! Here are a few areas that need covering at this time:
*One on One Volunteers to help guide the participants from place to place and stay with them during the activity (be their VBS Buddy for the day)
* Helpers in the Kitchen. Linda Ridout is our Kitchen leader again this year! Thank you Linda!!!
* Snacks for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Joan Tunnell Driver is covering Monday.
* Someone to be in Charge of our games/sports time each day. I will have activities set up and planned, just need a leader.
* Someone to run the sound system
* A few people to cover the hospitality room
* A few people to help at the registration table
Just think about it and pray about rather God would have you to help out in any of these areas. The participants are such a blessing but if you do not feel called to this area please do not feel obligated. These special individuals know without a doubt the people that are there because they WANT to be vs the ones that show up to fill a spot. And I know that God will provide our needs for volunteers that WANT to be there and bless this group of people!! Thank you so much for all your support you have shown as our church serves such a special population!
Celebrating the Month of June – Celebrating our Freedom with July 4 coming soon.
Popcorn – 50 cents
Water – 25 cents
You are welcome to bring your own soft drink if you wish.
Feel free to bring your own ‘bag’ lawn chair, but there are lots of chairs available.